23 weeks
Oh baby, Oh baby! 23 weeks this week!
How far along? 23 weeks
Size of Baby: TheBump says the baby is the size of a grapefruit! 11.8 in long and 12.7-20.8 ounces now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 2-7lbs with all the gains and losses I've had. Doing good over here!
Size of Baby: TheBump says the baby is the size of a grapefruit! 11.8 in long and 12.7-20.8 ounces now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 2-7lbs with all the gains and losses I've had. Doing good over here!
Maternity Clothes: Yep, still loving them. Just bought some new shirts this past weekend
Gender: Boy AND Girl!
Belly Button In/Out: In still but it definitely feels different. Hubby was making fun of it the other day.
Stretch Marks: A few. Bummer. I'm going to call them beauty marks, HA!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Movement: Yes!! For the first time this week, the babies are pushing my belly out. I called hubby over to look and he too got to see it! It was AWESOME! He tried putting his hand there to fill it but the little ones stopped showing off.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Some are good, some not so much.
Cravings/Aversions: Fish, baked potatoes, and fresh salads are yum.
Symptoms: Still sick and belly is growing! Felt better recently compared to the past.
Feeling: Tired and excited and extremely blessed and starting to feel a little on the large side...
Best Moment this Week: Hubby seeing the babies moving
What I Miss: A normal appetite, a good night's sleep
What I am Looking Forward To: February 13th. This will make me 25 weeks and at that point, my babies can live outside of the womb (in the NICU for a while, of course), and that makes me feel much more relaxed that I will be holding my babies soon enough!!
Milestones: Hubby seeing the babies move
Baby Milestones: Babies are forming nipples, their face is fully formed and babies are listening to the sound of my voice, heartbeat, and even loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking!
Next Appointment: February 5th I see the specialist again for a regular check up and February 12th I see the OB again for a check up and my 2nd one hour glucose test since I have to do it twice thanks to the multiples.
0 comments:
Post a Comment