Friday, January 18, 2013

Anatomy Scan

Last week was probably the greatest week of this pregnancy.  I haven't decided if it was MORE exciting to see two healthy babies growing and find out their gender OR just finding out there was two babies period.  Either way, I would say we are blessed! :)

We had our anatomy scan last week with a Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor, a specialist I will see due to being high risk from my history and a multiples pregnancy.  His ultrasound tech was awesome and he was great.  We saw two healthy babies on the screen with everything measuring exactly as it should.  In fact, one baby was measuring a week ahead and the other baby is measuring about 3 days ahead.  All GREAT news!

But..... the best part was finding out the gender.  I cried and cried when we found out because I was just so emotional.  First, we found pretty quickly that Baby A is going to be my baby GIRL!!  Then we found out, after hiding, that Baby B was going to be my baby BOY!!!  Hubby and I are soooo thrilled to announce we will soon have both a daughter and a son!!






Even better, with very little disagreement, we have come up with names.  We will have our son, Michael Kaden, and our daughter, Madison Grace.  I am SOOO excited!!  Let the nursery planning commence!

0 comments: