So in the last week and a half we have had a scary and crazy week. I ended up in L&D in preterm labor and am now on bedrest! I'll post the details of that tomorrow, but for now, an update!
How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days
Size of Baby: TheBump says that at 32 weeks the babies are the size of a squash! The average size of baby is 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 lbs.
Size of Baby: TheBump says that at 32 weeks the babies are the size of a squash! The average size of baby is 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 lbs.
At our doctor's appointment 3 weeks ago, baby girl was weighing in at 3.8 lbs and baby boy was weighing in at 3.4lbs. Both are above average and growing at about a week ahead continuously!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Definitely gaining now. When I updated last time, it looked like I had gained up to 11lbs but when I went back to the doctor yesterday, I was back to only 7lbs I had previously. I'm thinking maybe that previous appointment I was a little swollen.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely growing out of them but no use in buying more now.
Gender: Boy AND Girl!
Belly Button In/Out: In kinda. It is about 3/4 of the way out now.
Stretch Marks: A few. Guess this belly has to stretch somehow.
Labor Signs: Last Tuesday ended up in labor and delivery with full on contractions that had to be stopped. Since I was discharged from the hospital on 3/29/13 I think all contractions have stopped.
Movement: Yes, all the time fortunately. I loooove feeling them move around. Little man has quite the punch these days. He is also getting in to a position where it is like he is doing push ups and stretches my belly way out and it is extremely uncomfortable!
Sleep: in 2-3 hour stretches, that's about it.
Cravings/Aversions: Fish, baked potatoes, and fresh salads are still yum.
Symptoms: Belly is growing, extremely uncomfortable, hard to walk around, and not feeling too hot!
Feeling: Definitely anxious. Trying to hang on until at least 35 weeks.
Best Moment this Week: Ultrasound at the MFM to see two growing babies that were starting to test their lungs out and trying to breathe on their own!
What I Miss: feeling normal
What I am Looking Forward To: Holding two healthy babies in my arms.
Milestones: Stopping labor, babies hanging in the inside still!
Baby Milestones: Both babies are head down.
Next Appointment: Next Tuesday and Thursday. I will be seeing the MFM once a week as well as the OB once a week at least from now on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment