Saturday, April 20, 2013

34 weeks, 3 days

How far along?  34 weeks, 3 days---- Getting there!

A picture for your viewing pleasure :)



Size of Baby: TheBump says that at 34 weeks the babies are the size of a butternut squash!  The average size of baby is 17.2-18.7 inches long and 4.2-5.8 lbs.

As of last week, baby girl was weighing in at 5.8 lbs and baby boy was weighing in at 5.2 lbs.  Both are above average and growing at about a week ahead continuously!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 10lbs.

Maternity Clothes:
Definitely growing out of them but no use in buying more now.

Gender:
Boy AND Girl!
 
Belly Button In/Out: In kinda.  It is about 3/4 of the way out still.

Stretch Marks:  More and more it seems, although they are centered on the middle of my belly.  Guess this belly has to stretch somehow. 

Labor Signs: Occasional but never consistent.

Movement: Yes!  They type of movement has definitely changed and I feel her less than him.  We had another scary day on Thursday when I was trying to get my Biophysical Profile  (BPP) done at the MFM and neither baby was moving.  Both had good heart rates, good fluid, and were making breathing movements, but were not moving around. After almost 30 min, I got moved to do a NST, and THANK GOODNESS they both started moving.  Apparently babies sleep in utero and my lazy bums were doing just that.  How about you save the sleeping for when you come out children?!

Sleep: in 2-3 hour stretches, if that!

Cravings/Aversions: Eh, I'm getting picky again.  Nothing sounds good, it's hit or miss.

Symptoms: Belly is growing, extremely uncomfortable, hard to walk around, and not feeling too hot!  My pelvic bones feel like they are going to break in a million pieces.

Feeling: Definitely anxious (even more so after the BPP this week!).  Trying to hang on until at least 35 weeks, preferably 36 weeks.  Almost there!

Best Moment this Week: Knowing that both babies are still healthy and doing ok still.

What I Miss: being off bedrest.

What I am Looking Forward To:  Holding two healthy babies in my arms.

Milestones: Making it another week!

Baby Milestones: Both babies are head down.

Next Appointment: Monday at the OB's office for a NST, Thursday at the MFM for another BPP.

0 comments: