Soooo..... GREAT NEWS! We put in an offer on a house and it was accepted! Yay! It is in the same neighborhood of the house we did not get so I am very excited about it! It has a couple of things that need to be done to it (that we know of) before we move in, to make it nicer, and the landscaping could definitely use some work. But, there is nothing major and it is so big! It's a 4 bedroom, 2300 sq. ft. home, built in 2005! I can hardly contain my excitement! We will call the inspector tomorrow to set up a time for him to do the inspection next week and if all goes well then we should be home owners by May 21st!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Success!
Posted by Mandy Shaw at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it looks great! congrats!
Congratulations, Mandy & Mike. It looks really pretty and I know you'll love being in a house.
Post a Comment