Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Given this post publishes at the correct time, then exactly one year ago today, at this moment, I was walking down the aisle to hubby standing at the alter, ready to say "I do".  I can hardly believe it has been a year!  Where did all the time go?!  We have definitely had a year of trials and tribulations with a new job, several losses, heart surgery and just the normal ups and downs of the first year of marriage.  With that said, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find someone that makes me THAT happy.  As cliche as it is, he is truly the man I have always dreamed of.  I love that I have him to wake up to everyday.  Happy Anniversary Hubby!  Here's to the next 100 or so more!!!

{Both dad's walking me down the aisle}

{My groom waiting for me at the alter}
{Saying our vows}
 

{First Dance}
 

{The boys}

{My stud of a groom!}
 

{The girls}
 {We did it!}

 

{Happy First Anniversary Hubby!}

Oh come on.... you know I couldn't post about our one year anniversary and not recap on our amazing wedding we had!! 

2 comments:

rena said...

Happy Anniversary!

Vic said...

Awww congrats you guys!