2 days...that is how many days are left until Hubby's heart surgery. I am feeling overwhelmed with emotions right now. I know he needs this surgery and I know it will make him feel sooo much better, but it is still scary none the less.
We both have to work tomorrow. Tuesday he has pre-admissions testing at the hospital. Wednesday he has to be at the hospital at 5:30am and his surgery starts at 7am. The surgery will probably be around 5 hours. I'm hoping the nurses or someone keeps us updated throughout the surgery because I am going to be a mess.
I am normally a pretty optimistic person but with this surgery, it is very difficult to think of all the positives when fear is overwhelming me. I am just going to keep praying that this will be as successful of a surgery as it is supposed to be and the 5 hours pass by very quickly.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
2 Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You and your husband will be in my thoughts.
Ditto what Sirena said. I will be thinking of you guys and hoping for the best!
Also loved your England pics. How fun that it SNOWED for real.
Post a Comment