I'm not as witty and creative as Jill and Kate so my blog isn't as fun as their's!! I haven't had anything good to say so I haven't blogged.
Sooo my dear hubby and I have started watching True Blood.
We aren't caught up with where it is now, we are only on episode 5. It's..... interesting. I haven't decided if I like it or not. It sort of reminds me of Twilight except it has waaaaay more sex and blood to it. It's catchy though and once one episode is over you feel the need to see the next. So ask me in a few weeks whether or not I like it.
Sooo my dear hubby and I have started watching True Blood.
We aren't caught up with where it is now, we are only on episode 5. It's..... interesting. I haven't decided if I like it or not. It sort of reminds me of Twilight except it has waaaaay more sex and blood to it. It's catchy though and once one episode is over you feel the need to see the next. So ask me in a few weeks whether or not I like it.
2 comments:
awww, i'm not THAT witty and creative, lol.
true blood is definitely an um, acquired taste. i think i was addicted before i truly loved it. does that make sense? the first season just continues to get better as it progresses. and the second season, well, if you're over the whole boobs and sex thing, it's not going away. i guess they must think it's part of the show's charm...(cough, beg to differ)
We are pretty much right where you guys are in the series, and yeah, not sure whether I like it or not either. It's a little cheesy to me, but I guess I can see the appeal (I suppose I'll probably keep watching!)
Post a Comment