It's been a month basically since I posted but I don't think anyone really reads this. So, I just read other people's blog, haha. A lot has happened in a month. I have 2 more weeks of training before I'm official in my job, finally! It's hard work, but I love my job. Hubby has been working really hard and is starting to have a lot of back pain. He had a CT scan last week and sees another doctor next week. Hopefully someone can help him with the pain without prescribing pain pills, we don't want to have to go there.
Our dear friends K and S got married at the end of June. The week prior was a very crazy bachelorette party!! As you can see from this little stripper man in the drink. S opened him and was supposed to put him in water to expand, instead her drunk self put him in tequila and said "Oh I can make him grow" haha One of the highlights of the night. See the little man??
Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier for them! Here is the whole wedding party at the beautiful church!






0 comments:
Post a Comment