Sorry, I'm a day late this week!
How far along? 16 weeks
Size of Baby: TheBump says "Avocado" 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz. Getting bigger!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nada. Dr. said I am still down 3lbs.
Size of Baby: TheBump says "Avocado" 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz. Getting bigger!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nada. Dr. said I am still down 3lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, still loving them.
Gender: January 9th is the big ultrasound!!
Belly Button In/Out: In still
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Movement: Maybe? I have felt a few itty bitty flutters low in my belly. I think it is the baby (babies?) but not sure yet.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Some are good, some not so much.
Cravings/Aversions: Shrimp. Weird, right?
Symptoms: Still sick. Belly is growing, growing!
Feeling: Sick more than better, but so excited still!
Best Moment this Week: Getting a sneak peak at the doctor’s visit because I told them how much anxiety I have been having. Heartbeats are still good!
What I Miss: A normal appetite
What I am Looking Forward To: January 9th! First appointment with the specialist and gender reveal.
Milestones: Well in to the 2nd trimester
Baby Milestones: Bones are forming in the babies’ ears so the babies can now pick up on my voice!
Next Appointment: Friday, December 21st for gestational diabetes test. Hope I pass!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment