Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Hubby!!

This post is belated because we had a bit of drama around hubby's birthday.  A week before his birthday, he was up all night with chest pains.  The next day he went to the doctor and I got a phone call telling me I had to come pick him up and take him to the ER and he could not drive himself...  Talk about, PANIC!  Then, 2 days later, we had another episode of the same exact thing and I had to call an ambulance.  Yea... NO FUN! We were both home from work Wednesday afternoon through the following Monday.  Here's photographic proof!


His actual birthday was on October 12th.  He was still feeling pretty blah, but there was cake and ice cream!

Sick or not, he still made out like a bandit and got some pretty good gifts.  While I was searching on the internet, trying to figure out what to get him, I came across some DIY sites.  I went ahead and got him some of the things he asked for, but then I made this:
I saw it here and couldn't resist!  Hubby loves golf and hasn't got to play much lately.  He also is always wanting new toys and such for his desk at work, so I thought it was perfect!  The body and head of the dog is made with golf balls and the tail is made with a golf tee.  I think it's cute!  :)

0 comments: