Oh best buy.
My husband is obsessed with your story. You have every kind of nerdy technology equipment he ever needs. He drools over most things I won't let him buy.
Then today... How could you add a perfect, Dooney and Bourke, lap top bag, that I NEED for work and not tell me! I found that beauty in your store today and am restraining myself for blowing that money on this bag when that money could go to savings for a house. Until we meet again, I will continue to drool and beg Santa to get it for Christmas.
It also comes in black and ivory. I carry a cheap-o version of this bag for my job every.single.day. So, it would be worth the money, right?? I would get a ton of use out of it. I. want. it. now.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
In Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment