Dear Hubby, I have been playing your birthday surprise for this weekend since the beginning of August. I have kept it a secret and not slipped up this whole time. I thought by giving you a clue a day, starting today, until Friday that you would at least not guess what your birthday surprise was until at least Thursday, not today. That was supposed to be fun and my way of teasing you until it was time to go on Friday. When I give you a clue that says "we are going somewhere not in Austin, but still in Texas" and give you 3 chances to guess the city, you were not supposed to guess Grapevine. Who the hell guesses Grapevine!?! So, therefore, since you chose this off the wall city out of thousands of cities in Texas, I think you cheated or someone told you. So don't pout because I am mad at you for guessing my surprise that I have been planning for 2 months. Sincerely, Your very angry wife. So, now since the secret is out, since hubby ruined the surprise, I shall tell where we are going. We will be going to Grapevine, TX to stay at the Gaylord Texan Hotel and Resort. Hubby went to Gaylord Opryland in Tennessee 3 years ago on a family vacation and loved it. When he was there he found out there was a mini (and by mini, it is still HUGE) one in Texas and has wanted to go every since. So me, being the awesome wife, booked that 2 months ago for his birthday. Then he ruined my surprise on clue number 1 today. Thanks hubby. At least he is excited and I know we will have fun!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Dear hubby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's sweet of you to surprise him! We stayed at the Gaylord in Tennessee a few years ago and it's gorgeous - I'm sure the Grapevine one won't disappoint! Have fun!
Hope you had a good trip!! That sounds awesome! I left you an award on my blog, by the way :)
Post a Comment