15 days
Until hubby and I are off for our vacation. We were going to Leeds England, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, that is kind of up in the air right now.
{photo from freefoto.com}
36 days
Until Valentine's day. A completely sappy, pointless holiday to tell each other how much we love each other, that I happen to enjoy celebrating!
{photo from open.salon.com}
46 days
Until February 24th. The day that hubby undergoes the knife and has a heart surgery. A super scary and stressful time in our lives that I imagine is only going to make us strong as a couple (and hopefully will hopefully get a stronger heart!)
{photo from heart-valve-surgery.com}
78 days
Until our very first wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe that we have been married for almost a year! If this is going to be how the next 60 plus are going to be then bring it on, we can handle it!
{photo from our wedding}
And yes, I intentionally have not blogged about our Longhorn loss. It is too depressing. I have faith in you GG for 2010 though! Hook 'em!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Days
Posted by Mandy Shaw at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good luck with everything, esp your hubby's surgery! and i can't believe it's almost been a year for you!
Post a Comment